1. Locate the screw on the LED light and unscrew. Pull down Left side first and slide out the right side after
2. Noticed the one side has a plastic part sticking out. Remember this sticking part is holding the LED light in place when you put the light back in the 'nest'
3. Push and remove the plastic top and install batteries inside LED light
4. Test the LED light. Turn on/off by pressing down the leverage
5. Put back the LED Light top back on. Make sure you align the locking part on the leverage side of the light.
6. Put the LED light back in the 'nest' in the frame of the safe. Start with the leverage side first. Slide it in on an angel.
7. Even up ap the LED light and screw back. You are done:-)!